Aspects of Landscape: Music Inspired by the World of John Hitchens
Solo, chamber, and orchestra music inspired by the paintings of British abstract artist John Hitchens. The music included illustrate over 8 years of correspondence and friendship between Peter Dayton and Hitchens, each inspiring the other.
Peter Dayton Music
- 6:01From Sombre Lands, For PianoJames Cameron Dennis
- 5:15From Sombre Lands, For OrchestraKeith Christopher & Aireborn Studio Orchestra
- 11:47Grounds, For String OrchestraAlan Buxbaum & Peabody Symphony Orchestra
- 12:33Symphonic Poem: From Forgotten LandsKeith Christopher & Aireborn Studio Orchestra
- 4:16Encore: Letters for John (Arr. Viola & Piano)Christopher Lowry & Peter Neil Dayton